Friday, March 19, 2010

nothing new

Well, my steak and cheese sandwiches were dry....even though I made a great
mayo to top them with. I probably didn't have enough cheese either, but what
can I say? I'm not a perfect cook every time-

Last night I had a late meeting, so just picked up Pizza Hut on the way home,
and tonight I have a sore throat, so will probably eat something soft.....

If you all have any ideas, please feel free to post them too me, as thinking when
I don't feel well is too hard and cooking even harder!

Sore Throat Remedies
a really spicy bloody mary
hot water with lemon and honey
tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich
mac and cheese (really warm and gooey)
hot tea with honey
hot buttered rum
warm salt water
chicken soup

Hope y'all stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment