Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday, March 3

I am going to a friend's home party tonight and don't know what I will have to eat,
but I'll tell you what I am craving and you all can eat it for me- HaHa....

I would like a gourmet BLT. "What", you say, "makes it gourmet?" Well, anything
out of the norm. But what I want is to make some peppered bacon, and have some nice
crumbled blue cheese. Toast one slice of bread and the other, spray with olive oil,
place oiled side down on a grill pan or griddle, sprinkle some cheese, layer bacon,
and sprinkle a little more cheese, then toast it till chesse is all melty.

Then I would stack it together with some mico greens and a really ripe tomato.
Spread some mayo (with just a hint of lemon squeezed in it) on the toasted slice
and top off....

I hope it's a big sandwich, 'cause now I am really hungry!
I hope you all enjoy it too-

No comments:

Post a Comment