Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday, March 11

Ugh! this is harder than I thought, writing something every day....
and of course, yesterday while Mark was out I was inspired early on to make
a nice veggie meal; like stir fried beans, asparagus, peppers with a touch of
sesame oil and hot pepper flakes over scented rice...Mmmm.
But I ended up having McDonald's because I was trapping ferl cats and got home late.

Tonight, Mark wanted fried chicken. Not having time to make a batch of chicken
as well as not being particularly fond of fried chicken, I ended up just getting
an 8 piece box from the deli at Bloom....and for me, a frozen pizza. I did put
extra toppings on hoping that the "not delivery" brand would be superb if touched up.
Alas, it isn't so....and you can tell it's not delivery.

Here's hoping that I have a great meal in store for you all tomorrow!
(It's ok to start drooling now)

No comments:

Post a Comment