Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday, March 13

Well, no good food tonight. I am sorry to report that Mark ordered some sandwiches
for a fundraising effort from someone at work- and got them today. Boy!
Were they bad. You wouldn't think that a ham and cheese sandwich could go so
wrong.

Other than that, I am cooking up some mexican food for my Mom's birthday dinner
tomorrow. We will have my pork enchiladas (that I posted recently here) and some
pollo(chicken) enchiladas verdes, a margarita cheesecake, a chocolate cake with
coffee icing and some frijoles negros with lime and cilantro vinagrette.
That's my part.

My sister is doing tacos and refried beans. My step sis is doing taco toppings
and spanish rice.

A meal fit for a king....or at least my mom.
Happy Birthday Mom!

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine that a plain old ham and cheese sandwich would not appeal to a real gourmet! Even your leftovers sound delicious! Sounds like your mom is going to have a great fiesta, hope it all comes together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete